Sunday, August 23, 2009

What a week... Stress is high!

So, I am worried about my future and what I cannot change. My economic instability will worsen and as usual, I am one of many who is lost in the shuffle of the current job market. Unfortunately that has to rest on President Obama's administration, rather than the previous administration that fostered this poor job market.

I really don't want a JOB--I want a career and I think I am heading toward that goal through my business brand called GYM Right Health/Wellness Coaching Services. But, since everyone is calling themselves a coach with little or no training, and especially unrelated to health and wellness, people are attempting to not empower someone to reach their maximum healthy self.

Today, I was at the drug store looking for some "Bag Balm", and the aisle I needed to walk through, sat a morbidly obese woman with a dog. She was in a motorized chair and knocking over the products. Eventually, I found the items I was looking for, but I thought, that could be me in a few years if I don't take care of myself.

It is so DEMORALIZING to have lost a job. And while "they" say 99% has nothing to do with the person who lost the job, one NEVER feels that way, though. And all the unemployment folks can tell you is "get over it". That may be true. As an ADULT, it rests on me to get over it. But it reminds me that I lost my job and I did NOT have a back up plan--a side gig or more! Moreover, it exacerbates my depression. Mania is not as high in my hypomania. But my depression spirals.

What makes is worse is that I do not have a strong network of people or friends who can immediately assist me in stroking my ego. I will NOT be left behind when evil, vile people have job performing ineptly. That is why I started my business and recently expanded it to include 3 brands. Eventually, I will have everything I worked so hard to organize.

For those of you who come across and read my blog, I am going to transfer you to my business blog, entitled The Ariafya Universe where I would like to propose a possible business idea. Please feel free to comment on that blog!

Take care of yourself and if you find yourself in similar circumstances, remember, YOU ARE NOT ALONE! AND YOU WILL TRIUMPH OVER THIS BAD SPACE OF TIME! IF YOU FIND YOURSELF IN CRISIS, PLEASE SEEK HELP. IF YOUR SITUATION IS STABLE AND YOU SEE A CHEERLEADERS AND FANS--BECOME A SISTAH THROUGH THE INTEREST MEETINGS AND MEMBERSHIP PROCESS @ SISTAH MENTAL HEALTH & WELLNESS!