Thursday, June 12, 2014

I HATE SEATTLE! Another episode...

I've been forced to live in Seattle for 11 years. I've lost my career I have been trained to do, I've lost my support systems, I've lost my friends. I am damn near about to lose my mind and somehow, I keep living for another day.

Seattle SUCKS for Black Women living here. It SUCKS for me and I'm married! I cannot imagine the HELL some Black Women suffer who are single.

It may be a product of where I live, too. I live near Microsoft. The corporation is fine as I do not work there, but the surrounding areas and the people SUCK!

I HATE SEATTLE! I HATE IT! I WOULD NEED A LOT OF MONEY SO I COULD LIVE ANYWHERE ELSE IN THE WORLD THAN TO LIVE IN HELL IN SEATTLE! I HATE IT!

And I've really tried to make the best of it. I've gotten involved. I've done community service. I've tried to build my business in social media and entertainment. I'll do whatever I can to make a positive change to participation!

Then I see this youtube:


And I wonder, how much racist microaggressions must I endure that explains why I HATE SEATTLE!

And this is NOT about the guy who teaches this class or even the high school students or the producers of this video. My rant is about ME and MY MENTAL HEALTH that SUFFERS under a oppressive system that I endure while living in the South North Pole! 

They said that this class is about the larger community. The fact there are white people TRYING to make it better says something, even to me. And I can admit that mental healthwise, there are things I must overcome in therapy that have nothing to do with bigotry and racism I have endured here in Seattle that I don't in other COUNTRIES, but the people in Seattle are BIGOTS in these nooks and crannies, chiefly where I live and other places.

They have this FUCKED up attitude. That if I was someone in social justice, I'd literally ruin their life just because. I'd obliterate them. Like that butthead fuck that came up to me when I was deciding which movie to go to and told me to get out of line so he can buy his ticket!


  • He wouldn't have done it if we are white
  • He damn sure would not have done it if my husband was there

But he thought that I would not physically assault his bitchass when he literally stood by me hovering telling me to get out of the movie ticket line all in my personal space! Who yells at anyone queued up in a movie ticket line? And this crazy man did.

I am nearly 50 years old. I don't do much arguing and fighting lately. In this instance, I did not say a word. I did not raise my fist. He was old and he probably did not have must life in him anyway. I did the RIGHT thing and I did NOT engage him.

The movie ticket seller spoke up in my defense and asked the man to move back. That is the ONLY thing that stopped me from bashing that man.

BUT THIS MAN'S ACTIONS HAPPENS TO ME DAILY! A MICROAGGRESSION I ENDURE IN SEATTLE! A HATE I SUFFER IN SEATTLE DAILY!

Assholes who think they can speak to me. Assholes who think they can speak to me any kind of way. And they're lucky I don't pop off. Because the last time I did, the ASSHOLE felt he should call the police.

I'm not conniving, and "too whom the gods wish to destroy, they must first make them angry..." So if I kept my cool, and sneered, these ASSHOLES still will call the police! And who are the police going to listen to? Me a "young-looking" somewhat overweight Black Woman accused of assault? Or an old sickly white man being an asshole?

Me.

SO FUCK YOU SEATTLE! THAT'S WHY I HATE YOU!

It's like FUCK my doctorate education. FUCK my experience traveling around the world with my husband, and FUCK my family!

If you are a Black Woman in SEATTLE, married or not, educated or not; an ASSHOLE WHITE PERSON can accuse you of bullshit and the police won't give a shit about you, even if you're out of control or if you're not.

It's like Orange Is The New Black here... Don't live here.

THAT'S WHY I HATE SEATTLE!