Woman says she accidentally kicked SPD cop who hit her | Local News | The Seattle Times
1) Woman and her "baby daddy" got into a heated argument at a friends house. The daddy left and she followed him. Both had too much to drink. He drove, but she walked to the baby daddy's house.
2) Police were called and an overseer stated someone had to be arrested and go to jail. He picked the woman and rassled her to the backseat where her foot slipped and hit him in the chin. He then punched her in the eye. She was in jail for 4 days and release without being charged.
3) This is PISS POOR news reporting and in HATE BLOGS run by white supremacist groups this story is seen as a "Nigger Whine"...
4) THIS IS WHY I HATE SEATTLE BECAUSE THIS TREATMENT OF BLACK WOMEN IS ABUNDANT AND WOULD NOT FLY IN THE DEEPEST PARTS OF THE SOUTH, EVER!
5) Couples argue and fight and it's not fair. Sure, there are MUCH BETTER WAYS to handle misbehavior as a couple, but without that knowledge, people don't JUST KNOW! Especially if one's upbringing was NOT to argue fairly without raising one's voice -- using one's words. Anger is abundant as is resentment. It takes a long time to learn how to have verbal spats with out the logic fallacy of vehemence.
BUT NOT IN SEATTLE! NO YOU GET ARRESTED IF YOU ARGUE WITH OUR SIGNIFICANT OTHER ABOVE 1 DECIBEL!
^^^^This would be called domestic violence!
Moreover, this is really TONE POLICING... It's what white supremacists do with their privilege to invoke a a choke hold on African American women in Seattle.
Seattle better get a grip of its hate or else it will be cinder blocks...
Don't be scared bigots. Preparation doesn't matter. It is the price that will be paid for the bigotry.
Original Article in case Seattle Times erases it.