Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Waste Management Fail! Why Do They Always Jack Us!

Waste Management picks up our trash and recycling. We pay for them to do that for us. Today, Wednesday, July 25, 2012, their trucks neglected our complex again - the second time it has been done intentionally.

I understand labor and contract disputes, but there is the issue of sanitation, that we pay for on a regular basis. And Waste Management trucks picked up at the "Windward" complex today, because I saw them do it.

They are doing it to my complex, Meadowview, to make a point - they think our residents are rich. We are not. We have been hit just as hard by the recession as Waste Management has and to neglect us is because you cannot get along is lame and risks human health.

I am contacting anyone who will listen. I am broadcasting on ALL MY SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, this blog and now Youtube  to let everyone know that whatever it is Waste Management is got going and not doing needs a full investigation with accounting and sanitation.

Here's what it looks like in my neighborhood: