Thursday, December 29, 2011

EPISODE ALERT: Post Op of a Sick parent & the power of Social Media

KAISER, LET THIS BE KNOWN! YOU STILL DID NOT STEP UP TO THE PLATE AND YOU WILL RECEIVE A BLOG LIKE THIS EVERYDAY UNTIL I SEE HEALTHY CHANGES IN MY FATHER!

Finally, he got seen by doctors and the added to his medication... Is that a wise choice, I don't know. Details seem to elude me since I am oustered due to my love of my Father.

See, I put business in the streets...so to speak... Reality is, publicizing the injustice and inhumanity. That is how I see it. My immediately family sees it as embarrassing. Yep... I am an embarrassment to them.

I asked questions from last blog as to what it is that Kaiser is doing for my father? Leaving painful medical equipment may be wise, but is it right? Is there nothing else to be done to relieve the pain, besides powerful pain pills?

This is at the very ONSET of illness! Not at the point where there is no medical intervention or resolution! Kaiser, you know this.

So you would turn my family against me on the power of social media. Sad, really because Kaiser, I do not have to review with you that 60% of African American males get diagnosed with key issues after the age of 45 years old. But okay. Hmm?

Countermand families against each other much?

As to my family, be careful and safe. I know how you love me.