Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Addiction... How many of us are them? #MentalHealth

The definition of Addiction is:

The state of being addicted; devotion; inclination; A habit or practice that damages, jeopardizes or shortens one's life but when ceased causes trauma; A pathological relationship to mood altering experience that has life damaging consequences
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/addiction

Who knows, there may be a Twitter addiction here. Nary to I write in my Real Life Twitter account. Have too much reality to consider. There are things I am adjusting in my real life that has motivated me enough to go back to school, which I find more interesting.

OR

Maybe I'm just having a very long manic episode, which is could be true, but for 3 months?

I must apologize for my lack of presence here. But I have some proof of how a little cyberbully drives me to show people that they are wrong about me... And now what do I have to show for it?

It was the same in grad school in molecular genetics. Some dumbfucktarded, asshats said I couldn't do science. I went to the ends of the Earth and beyond to prove them wrong and what heinously tortured both mentally and physically for it. By the time I graduated, which was too long for anyone in a Ph.D. program, I was in that which is similar to PTSD shock... Everything was slow moving...

When I finally got a position, I again worked my butt off, spending the night in the lab to make sure an experiment worked with radioactivity--dayum specific activity--ask to calculate it now, I couldn't give a shit. Then I fainted--which begged the question, why am I donating myself to science when science has no love for me???

So I got married THAT is about the ONLY thing that is working in my life. It was a bumpy rode to start, but we're OK...That's because I lost my job. And while I do my duty for unemployment, the brunt of the economy just sucks MR. PRESIDENT!!!

Research funds at the major institution I work for go to scientific misconduct allegations! I have yet to find complete embracing from a professor except for 1--and he ran out of money. Most of his colleagues are idiots!!! And I am into cardiovascular disease.

If I tried to get a job with anyone in Cardiovascular disease...I could, but I would be unhappy. I'm tired of research science and it is tired of me...

The niche...Science Fiction and I'm not the only displaced research scientist that feels this way!

There needs to be more fundamental scientific underpinnings with all the new SciFi movies being made. It's like the asshat creationists took over the industry to prove that H2O is not made of 2 hydrogens and an oxygen...Um??? Huh??? Because God made it that way...Right...Okay...

The fact that God doesn't care about science, nor maybe vice versa, ought to suggest something to the asshat morons to science.

The minute you suggest science, they clam up--saying it is the Debil...Well let me tell you, I've seent he Debil in science during my research and s/he's a bitch! Fucking up all your data in one false swoop. Where one has to consider publishing in the "Journal of Irreproducible Results".

Well, I did all this BI (Before the Internet), before blogs, before twitter, before all that other stuff on the web. I was web 0.0... Like EI Galaxy... So really, I just don't know anymore, but I think I have something to contribute in making movies have some plausibility with science. If you're going to make a sci fi film, why not speak to the scientist???

And I know one who needs to be hired!!! I charge $100 per hour... *smiles*