Tuesday, January 19, 2010

EPISODE ALERT WARNING TRIGGER: Job applications...

NO ONE PAY ME!!! All the money I make is through my business. I am fine building my business. But I've been building for almost 2 years and while I am more than thankful to have the few members I do have, women and women of color...

Mental health and wellness is owed to everyone who seeks professionally licensed care.

My business is online, social media all formats: Ning, Twitter, Linked In, etc.

I am getting huge pressure from family and friends who think it is okay for a boss to PAY you for a job. I am NOT EVER having my life decided by market conditions of someone else's privy. Then I am not going to go back to school for anything else. I hate tests! I get a severe anxiety and I cannot do this anymore!

I think some of my time is productive. More of my time can be productive. But where life is going is right where it needs to be. Blessings and praises.

When I survey my job prospected globally, there is just nothing when you know few people who can make any decisions. I made a choice to shift careers, I know that, but I didn't think it would take me 2 years for my dream to become realized. I feel like a sorry welfare queen with little money and 4 kids by 5 different men...

But what I have here is zero kids, 1 hard working husband who complains about me not having any money ever, but allows me to write, fight and try to do my dream.

Did I say I was a massive Star Wars Fan...Yepper since 1979 when I wrote that letter to Mr. Lucas and I got one back from his team. One day, I will scan that letter and show the image. It's totally haute!!! Why I deferred that dream, who knows. I probably bought into the bullsith I am bought before now!

I can apply and apply for jobs, online, offline and in person. But nothing makes me happier than to write these crazy non canon Star Wars tales. I crank them out within 2 weeks. I have written 2 now: well, 1 full story currently under review by professionals, then another 1 in script form--for later on Twittering to see if the dialogue works...Thing is I cannot do this by myself, I need fellow Role Playing Tweeple who can act a role to participate, alas, I seem to piss off the kids who do this sort of thing.

Which is actually kinna funny, because I really do not like too many kids around me--when I say kids they are younger they say they are 18 to 25 years old and guess what, they think they KNOW EVERYTHING!!! TEENAGERS!!!

AND they change the rules! It's like that one cartoon that my husband and I got frustrated by--Yugioh, with cards...

Oh well...That's my lowly life. I am a Cougar who interacts with young people and I don't like this life unless it's my own rules, my own way...I feel that I am old enough to do this...I have the experience. I have done the right thing my entire life and what did it bring me? No job, barely a functional marriage, and joy in my life. And writing stories in a Universe I grew up loving and enjoying, why can't I find it here? What's wrong with social media...